Verification of Benefits & Eligibility
How To Verify Benefits
To hire Larsen Billing Service to verify eligibility and benefits for midwives, please follow these steps:
- Be sure that your policy is currently in effect. We cannot verify benefits for past or future policies.
- Obtain your provider’s PIN from their office — this is a 5-digit number we assign to all clients. If your provider is not our client, we cannot verify your benefits.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email’s safe sender list to ensure the proper delivery of our benefits report.
- Complete the Patient Registration Form
- Pay the $20 non-refundable fee for us to verify primary coverage. (If you have secondary coverage and list it on this same form, it is an additional $10 fee for us to verify secondary coverage.)
- After we have verified your benefits, we will send you a report and verification letter via email. This report will include your rate of coverage, deductible information, and whether or not any specific services or facilities are covered. Please note that it may take up to 7-10 business days for us to send you this report. If you have additional questions, please email us at VOB@larsenbilling.com.